The Glendale Home recognizes that each resident in our home has unique values, experiences, and desires. Our goal is to enhance the residents’ quality of life and treat each resident with the dignity and respect they deserve! Glendale Home provides caring, round the clock care in a homelike setting. Our staff is ready to ensure that you or your loved one receives the care they deserve. Thank you for considering Glendale Home for short term rehabilitation or long term care.
Glendale Home is offering a limited number of visitations per day for our residents. Please sign up for a 45 min appointment. You will be required to have a rapid COVID-19 test on-site when you arrive. Please bring your Driver's License or other form of identification.
Our residents can only have up to 2 people visit them per day. Please schedule one appointment for each individual who will be visiting. Under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Call for an appointment or sign up online prior to the day of visit. We are excited to be open for visitation. Thank you for your cooperation and patience as there are many families awaiting their turn for long awaited visitation.
Schedule an appointment online or by calling (518) 384-3600.
On the day of your visit:
- Park in the employee parking lot.
- Enter the facility through the back door (employee entrance/exit).
- The visitation coordinator and/or receptionist will begin the initial screening questions, ask you to wear a mask, perform hand hygiene with hand sanitizer and await your rapid COVID-19 test.
- A copy of your driver's license or identification will be taken.
- A rapid COVID-19 test will be performed with a wait time of 15 minutes.
- Once your test has been determined to be negative and you have passed the screening questions you will proceed to the resident room or visitation area.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes to use during the visit.
- Please use hand sanitizer before entering the visitation area.
- Your visit will end one hour after the scheduled appointment time.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes to wipe down all surfaces you have touched during the visit.
- You will return to the employee entrance/exit area to be checked out and return the provided ABHR and disinfectant wipes to the visitation coordinator and/or receptionist.