The Glendale Home recognizes that each resident in our home has unique values, experiences, and desires. Our goal is to enhance the residents’ quality of life and treat each resident with the dignity and respect they deserve! Glendale Home provides caring, round the clock care in a homelike setting. Our staff is ready to ensure that you or your loved one receives the care they deserve. Thank you for considering Glendale Home for short term rehabilitation or long term care.
- Schedule an In-Person Visit
Visiting hours are as follows:Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Visits can be scheduled online or by calling (518) 384-3600 x3740
- Visitation Guidelines
Glendale Home recognizes the stress that COVID-19 has brought on our residents and family members. It is our goal to offer visitation to all of our residents and family members in a safe and dignified manner. While the guidelines set forth by the NYS Department of Health, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) have eased over the past several months, there is still guidance in place that limits visitation in certain circumstances. If visitation should become limited at Glendale, the facility offers compassionate care visits for residents that meet those criteria.
Please be advised if you are granted visitation the following guidelines set forth by the facility as required by the Department of Health must be adhered to. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in revocation of your ability to visit.
Thank you for assisting us to keep you, our residents and staff safe during this challenging time.
- Each resident may have 2 visitors at one time. Visitors under the age of 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- Visitation should not occur during mealtimes in order to maintain proper infection control practices.
- Visitors will be offered a rapid test however testing is not required for visitation.
- If the visitor requests to be tested the visitor will return to their vehicle after receiving their COVID-19 test and wait 15 minutes prior to returning to the facility. If receiving a COVID test you will be required to provide demographic information prior to test completion.
- Outside visitation may occur on the facility grounds, weather permitting.
- Inside visitation will occur in the resident's room for all residents that reside in a private room. If your loved one resides in a semi-private room, visitation will occur in the neighborhood living room.
- You must complete the screening process each time you come to visit. Please be honest when answering the questions.
- A visitor sticker will be provided to each visitor which must be worn at all times while in the nursing home. The visitor must proceed directly to the resident room/designated area.
- Your visitation must occur in the resident's room/designated area. You may not leave the area with the resident. You should remain in the room for the entire duration of the visit and not visit other areas of the facility.
- You must wear a mask while in the facility and socially distance. The mask must cover both your nose and mouth at all times. If the mask becomes wet or soiled, you may ask staff for a new mask. The resident should be masked during the visit if tolerated.
- Hand sanitizer must be used upon entering and exiting the designated visiting area.
- Please be advised that there are no public restrooms available on the units.