Anthony Jasenski, Chair of the County Legislature | Kathleen Rooney, County Manager
Home  •  A-Z Index  •  Site Map  •  Privacy  • 
A A A   Email this page Print this page Bookmark this website
Skip Navigation Links
County News
Quick Links
Contact Us
Interstate Services

Interstate Services
If your child’s NCP lives outside of New York State, you can still work with the CSEU to establish paternity and/or get a support order.  Cases where the parties live in different states are called interstate cases.

Every state has its own Child Support Collection program.  Most services described here are available in every state.  Federal laws require that these programs help out-of-state custodial parents get child support from residents of other states.  Although interstate cases often take longer to be resolved, help is available from the Child Support programs throughout the country.

Copyright ©2007 • Schenectady County, NY • Powered by Digimaker©
Contact Information

Paul Brady

797 Broadway
Schenectady, New York  12305-2704
Ph: 518-388-4470
Fax: 518-388-4644


Get help with filing your income tax return!
VITA is a free IRS sponsored program that helps low- and medium-income workers have their taxes prepared and electronically filed at no cost and ensures that workers receive all the tax credits that they are entitled.  If you still have not filed your tax return or need to file an amendment a mobile VITA team is ready to help.  Just dial 2-1-1 for additional information or to make an appointment.