Become a Medical Reserve Corp Volunteer
In a disaster or major emergency, volunteers would be needed for activities that support disaster relief groups, community safety organizations, emergency medical services and community public health efforts.
Both individuals with medical training and non-medical volunteers are needed.As a volunteer, you will:
- Receive free orientation training and “on the spot” training if your services are ever needed.
- Choose volunteer opportunities that match your skills, interests and availability.
- Play an important role in making our community safer, stronger and better prepared to respond to emergencies of all kinds.
- Experience the rewards of volunteering by connecting with the community and helping others.
Volunteer opportunities are available in both emergency and non-emergency situations:
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW
- Trauma, home health, & mass casualty care.
- Assistance with the distribution or dispensing of vaccines, antibiotics & other medical supplies.
- Translation services to assist non-English speaking or hearing impaired Citizens.
- Community education.
- Administrative and other support services.
Or call our Volunteer Coordinator at (518) 386-2810 to learn more.