The Capital Region Land Bank has received a $200,000 grant from the New York State Housing Trust Fund Corporation.
Legislative Offices ♦ 620 State Street, 6th Floor, Schenectady, NY 12305 ♦ 518-388-4280 ♦ 518-388-4591 (fax)
Anthony Jasenski, Sr., Chairman of the Legislature ♦ Geoff Hall, Clerk of the Legislature
Schenectady County Government is comprised of an elected legislative body composed of 15 representatives elected to four-year terms from four distinct districts.
The districts include:
- District 1: City of Schenectady 3 Elected Legislators
- District 2: City of Schenectady 3 Elected Legislators
- District 3: Towns of Glenville and Niskayuna, and the Village of Scotia 5 Elected Legislators
- District 4: Towns of Duanesburg, Princetown, and Rotterdam, and the Village of Delanson 4 Elected Legislators
The County Legislature determines all policy for the County and adopts and enacts resolutions and local laws necessary for the operation of County Government.
The County Legislature holds a bi-annual organizational meeting where they elected a Chair and Vice-Chair from their membership. The Chair of the Legislature is the chief elected official for the County.
2017 Operating Budget
News & Announcements
The Schenectady County Legislature has announced the list of local community organizations that will receive grant awards through the 2017/2018 Cou
- Capital Region Land Bank Wins $200,000 State Grant to Improve Homes in Rotterdam Junction
- Schenectady County Announces Recipients of the 2017 County Initiative Arts and Tourism Grant Awards
- Schenectady County Recognizes the Efforts of Unified Communications Center Dispatchers at Second Annual Awards Ceremony
- Schenectady County Announces SummerNight 2017! Food and Specialty Vendor Applications now Being Accepted